In a Nutshell
We use strategy, technology, and communications expertise to enhance the way you do business.
The Whole Picture
We pride ourselves on our culture of innovation. We encourage out-of-the-box thinking and continuous learning within our team. That helps us stay at the forefront of changes in your industry, and allows us to bring the newest concepts and solutions to our clients.
We know you never take your eyes off your mission. And neither will we. We’ll work side-by-side with your team to make sure your mission gets accomplished.
We don’t believe in change for change’s sake. We’ll help you shape change smartly by developing a people-centered approach to technical solutions that are right for you, your team, your company, and your customers. We pull on our expertise in software development, systems integration, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) architecture, and cyber security to give your company a technology backbone that your people can use.
We know at the core, a system only works if your people embrace it, and it enhances the way work gets done. We’ll make sure your users understand the how and why of the change you’re making.
How can we help you?
IPN uses the power of data, place, and location with our expertise in ESRI GIS.
- Data Analysis & Visualization to help you make informed decisions about market potential
- Geographic Trends to help you reveal underlying patterns
- Customer Forecasting to help you identify profitable customers and locate more like them
- Interactive Map Modeling to review “what-if” scenarios
- Read about how IPN used GIS to help the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) catch a serial arsonist.
Change Management, Training, and Communications
IPN addresses the most critical aspect of every IT project, the people side of change, so that your employees and customers embrace your new systems.
- Stakeholder Analysis to support the user adoption of our IT solutions
- Train-the-Trainer to cost-effectively transfer the knowledge and skills that your end-users need to operate the new system
- Strategic Communications to disseminate information to the right audience, in the right way, at the right time so that users are prepared for change
- End User Support to help users impacted by the new solution, including job aids, training manuals, and workflow diagrams
IPN knows that project management is indispensable when it comes to the success of implementing your project, which is why we use Agile methodologies to deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Requirements Analysis to determine and establish user expectations and validate them against the true needs of your organization
- PMO Stand Up to establish the appropriate governance (using PMBOK standards) to effectively operate throughout the project lifecycle
- Planning, Scheduling, Execution to monitor outcomes using agile, waterfall, spiral, and incremental or rapid development methodologies to ensure projects deliver the intended business returns on investment
IPN works with you to validate your requirements before swiftly transforming them into automated applications so you and your customers can work more efficiently and effectively.
- Case Management Systems to help you manage, organize, and track your critical communications, forms, processes, reports, and other critical information
- Legacy Application Maintenance & Modernization to enable best-in-class, cost-saving cloud and mobile platforms
- Systems Integration to bridge and unite your legacy systems and disparate applications to streamline your business and increase productivity
Organizational Analysis, Business Process Mapping, and Reengineering
IPN digs in to help you root out your business’s inefficiencies. We use organizational analysis and process mapping to uncover challenges that may not be on the surface. We then use these insights to revamp the way your organization works.
- Workflow & Procedure Documentation to retain and transfer institutional knowledge of mission critical employees
- Stakeholder Roles & Responsibilities to preserve the longevity of your business processes by documenting procedures, workflows, and practices of mission critical employees
- Process Mapping to ensure a reliable and consistent approach to business operations even when faced with employee turnover or attrition
- Business Process Reengineering to rethink the way you work, deploy new processes and help your organization operate more efficiently
IPN’s team of certified IT experts specialize in not only getting the job done right, but advising you on the technical solution that’s right for your needs and your organization’s even if it’s not the one you originally envisioned.
- Project Planning to establish a realistic timeline to implement your project on-time and on-budget
- Vendor Analysis to ensure you get system functionality that’s right for you, your employees, and your customers
- Identity/Access Management to define the right framework for your business processes that will facilitate the right, secure management of your electronic and digital identities
- Single Sign-On to stream your employees’ and customers’ access to your multiple applications
- Network Security & Planning to protect your company’s greatest assets and information